- Morisi, D. (2016) Voting under uncertainty: the effect of information in the campaign for the Scottish independence referendum. Journal of Elections, Public Opinion and Parties, 26(3): 354-372. [Available here]
- “Same strategy, opposite effects. Negative campaigning and support for parties in the 2015 British general election” (Preliminary results have featured on the Times and the Herald Scotland)
- “Biased but moderate voters. How information depolarizes political attitudes”
- “Choosing the risky option. Information and risk propensity in referendum campaigns”
- Learning from the other side: how social networks influence turnout in a referendum campaign
- Karremans, J., Malet, G. and Morisi, D. (forthcoming). “A changing political landscape. The Italian transition from a bipolar to a multi-polar party system”. In Hutter, S. and Kriesi, H. (Eds.), Transformative elections? Restructuring the National Political Space in Europe in Times of Multiple Crises.
- Grandi, Roberto, and Cristian Vaccari (Eds.) (2004). Cofferati anch’io. Un anno di campagna elettorale a Bologna, Milano: Baldini Castoldi Dalai. (Contributed to some chapters.)
- “Public communication and participatory processes of local government”, MA dissertation published by the Municipality of Bologna, 2008.
(The thesis has received two national awards in October 2008: a Special University Dissertation Award by the National Board of the Italian Journalists, and the third prize in the Best Dissertation in Public Communication Competition, awarded by the Italian Association of Public Communication.)